CUSTOM FIT BOAT COVER- Made from extremely durable 9 oz. two-ply double Acrylic coated polyester duck. Material will not crack, peel, or harden and remains pliable in all climates. Has built in UV, mold & mildew inhibitors and is resistant to abrasion and most chemical degradation. This fabric is recommended for mooring, storing, or trailering.
Custom-Fit boat covers are made specifically for a make and year-model boat. A custom-fit boat cover is excellent for travel, mooring and storage. The exceptionally conforming fit is most aerodynamic on the highway andpaddedreinforcements at key stress points provide extra durability for many years of trouble-free performance.
Custom Fit Covers are made-to-order specifically for make, model, year specified in item's title with no optional, aftermarket, add on equipment unless stated in our listing description. If you have any accessories not specified in the title please send us a question or call us 877-470-3757 Monday - Friday, 9:00 AM -5:00 PM (EST) prior to purchase. COLOR OPTIONS
: Black, Ivory, Beige, Burgundy, Red, Navy, Blue, Forest Green, Teal, Charcoal Grey, Silver Grey
Brand new, Custom Fit Boat Cover.
2 Air Vents to allow air circulation.
Each custom cover is truly a custom fit! Our experienced pattern and design team uses state-of-the-art technology and equipment and measures each and every boat to ensure a snug, well-fitted custom cover tailored exclusively for your boat. With the industry’s largest exact-fit custom boat cover pattern library, you won’t find a larger selection anywhere!
Our premium custom boat covers are made specifically for each model listed. They are patterned and tailored for the specific make, model, and year of the boat.
- When purchasing a custom boat cover, you will need to know the exact Make, Model and Year of your boat,
- Reinforced vinyl in “stress” areas provide maximum wear protection,
- 4-ply double sewn seams, with no raw edges, using rot & mildew proof thread,
- Tough, UV resistant 3/8" polyester rope sewn into hem around perimeter of cover to tie down your cover,
- Heavy-duty web tie-down loops and D-rings help secure cover down,
- Top-quality marine grade fabric,
- Made from extremely durable 9 oz. two-ply acrylic coated polyester duck,
- Will not crack, peel or harden, remains pliable in all climates,
- Intensely resistant to mold, mildew, UV rays, abrasion and most petroleum products,
- Coated underside,
- 5-year limited warranty,
- Suitable for highway use,
- A truly beautiful, durable and strong marine fabric,
- Includes: Two Boat Cover Vents and Storage Bag.
for storing, mooring, and trailering.
- For Mooring additional
accessories are recommended (Sold Separately) such as: Suction Cup tie downs or Sand Bag
- Trailering Straps are optional (Sold Separately).
- !!! Please note: Optional Boat cover Support Pole is highly recommended to prevent water from pooling on top of the cover and can be purchased in our Ebay store.
note: Please make sure you select the correct make, model, year of your
boat before ordering as there is 20% restocking fee to return or
exchange the item.
Note: Any after-market accessory that has been installed on your boat
may influence the way the cover fits. Please check the cover title & description to ensure the custom cover will work
for your boat. If you have any questions, please contact us through
messages or by phone 877-470-3757 Mon-Fri 9am-5pm EST. Do not select a boat cover unless the description exactly matches the year, make, model and any additional description of your boat.Unless otherwise stated, boat covers will not fit modified boats with aftermarket accessories or boats with t-tops, ski / wakeboard Towers, Extended Swim Platforms, Radar Arches, Ski Poles. If you have some doubt, please contact us prior to purchase.
INFORMATION NEEDED TO PROCESS THE ORDER:
PLEASE SEND US AN EBAY MESSAGE AFTER THE PURCHASE SPECIFYING THE FOLLOWING:
1. COLOR PREFERENCE.
COLOR OPTIONS: Black, Ivory, Beige, Burgundy, Red, Navy, Blue, Forest Green, Teal, Charcoal Grey, Silver Grey
2. MOTOR COVERAGE OPTIONS: PLEASE SPECIFY YOUR PREFERENCE
COVER CAN BE MADE TO ACCOMMODATE:
Outboard Motor: There are 3 ways the motor can be accommodated:
Outboard Motor Hood Attached- This is good for boats that won't be doing a lot of travel and where the cover is mainly used for storage
Outboard Motor Hood Separate- If
you plan on doing a lot of traveling with your cover we would recommend
this option. This gives you a tighter fit in the back.
No Motor hood for O/B
We will also need to know
O/B Motor Size:
2 or 4 stroke:
3. OPTIONAL KICKER MOTOR OR TROLLING MOTOR CUSTOMIZATION:
your boat is equipped with Trolling Motor or Kicker Motor - cover can be
customized to accommodate them. There is a $30 charge for (each)
customization (will include reinforcement).
To add these customization to your order, please purchase Ebay item number:
Trolling Motor: Ebay item number: 302212771879
Kicker Motor: Ebay item number: 302212772476
Due to the sizes and different mounting angles of trolling motors, the
manufacturer must alter the boat cover for the largest models of bow
mounted trolling motors in order to adequately cover the front. The use
of detach plates or quick release brackets are recommended for the best
possible fit in which case, no modification to the cover is necessary.
Custom boat covers that have modifications added to them are non
refundable unless pictures of unfit cover are provided.
We will also need to know:
Trolling Motor Position :
Accessory Motors/Transom Kickers Position :
4. SOME COVERS CAN BE CUSTOMIZED FREE OF CHARGE TO ACCOMMODATE EXTENDED, BOLT ON SWIM PLATFORM.
Please check with us prior to purchase if this option is available for specific pattern.
1. Trailering Straps:
For Boats up to 23' in length a set of 20 straps -7' in length is recommended. Ebay item number: 302212756579
For Boats over 24' in length a set of 20 straps -10' in length is recommended. Ebay item number: 391693056610
2. Mooring Sandbag Kits: Ebay item number: 301638463651 (Ships separately)
3. Mooring Suction Cups: Ebay item number: 391094831496 (Ships separately)
4. Support Pole to use with pre-installed air vents: Support Pole is recommended for use with all boat covers. Ebay item number: 281236301319
5.Support Pole with Straps: Support Pole is recommended for use with all boat covers. Ebay item number: 302212769147 (Ships separately)
- What do the abbreviations mean in your listings?
- BR - Bow Rider or Bow Rails (for Cuddy Cabin or Center Console boat styles)
- CC - Center Console or Cuddy Cabin Boats
- DC - Dual Console
- FS - Fish & Ski
- JP -Jack Plate
- I/O - Inboard/Outdrive Motor
- O/B=OB - Outboard Motor
- PPF - Poling Platform
- SC (SIDE CONSOLE)- Single Console / Side Console
- SF - Ski & Fish or Sport Fish
- TM - Trolling Motor
- w/ rails-will go over rails
- WAC - Walk Around Cuddy
- LTD ED- Limited Edition
- WS - Windshield / Wind Screen
- SM/PL - Will cover integrated swim platform
- EXT SM/PL - will cover extended (bolt in) swim platform
- T-Top - Will accommodate T-Top boats
- Hard Top - Will accommodate boats with Hard Top
- Tower - Will have Cut Outs for Tower legs
- Arch - Will accommodate boats with Arch
- w/ motor setback (Outboard motor mounted on the bracket) Motor cover will not be supplied with this option.
If you see any additional abbreviations that aren't clear or you have any questions, please call us, toll free, at 1-877-470-3757 9am-5pm EST Mon-Fri
Simply send us a message or call toll free 877-470-3757 9-5 EST Mon-Fri right after the purchase with your color selection. Color choices are described in product description
PLEASE READ BELOW TO MAKE SURE THAT YOU WILL BE ORDERING THE CORRECT PRODUCTS:
Any after-market accessory that has been installed on your boat, may influence the way the cover fits. If you have any aftermarket or optional accessories on the boat, please contact us prior to purchase
- Is this an OEM cover, same as original cover supplied by boat manufacturer?
This is an aftermarket product. It will not be exactly the same as the original cover. We are not associated with any boat manufacturers and only carry superior quality aftermarket products.
- Does the boat cover have snaps?
Our covers have Tough, UV resistant 3/8" polyester rope sewn into hem around perimeter of cover to tie down your cover for a snug fit and loops
or buckles sewn into the cover for the Optional tie-down straps.
None of the aftermarket boat covers have snaps. The original snap on
cover that snap to the boat are only available from the manufacturer– and usually are not available after the boat design is out of production.
- Are the covers designed for mooring, trailering and storage purposes and how are they attaching to the boat?
- Our covers can be used for storage, mooring, or trailering!
Custom Fit covers have draw rope in the hem to tie down your cover.
It is recommended that you don't cover the swim step of your
boat when mooring, unless you have an integrated swim platform on the
For mooring, we offer optional suction cup tie downs or sand bags kits. Please visit our store or contact us with any questions.
For storage on a trailer or trailering, D-Rings sewn to the
sides of the cover can be utilized with straps. The straps will go down
and wrap around the trailer legs. For boats over 24’ in length 10' Long Straps might be needed. Straps can be purchased in our store. Even if you do not plan to travel with
your boat cover, the tie downs can provide a convenient way to secure your boat cover.
Are your covers waterproof?
of our boat covers are highly water resistant, but not 100% waterproof.
100% waterproof covers trap moisture caused by condensation. It need to evaporate to prevent mold and mildew problems. Two Air Vents are pre-installed on every cover for an extra ventilation. Simply
make sure to use a boat cover support pole or similar device to raise
the cover up to create an angle for water to escape and water will not
seep through and will roll off to the sides. Even the most expensive
material on the market, Sunbrella Acrylic is not waterproof.
You don't list my boat. How can I get help?
call us too free 877-470-3757 9am-5pm EST Mon-Fri and we will gladly
assist and will provide with Ebay item number to purchase.
Send us a message through Ebay messages and we will reply
with available options. Please specify year, make and exact model of
your boat. Picture of the boat will be helpful as well. Messages are read and
responded to every business day (M-F)
- I AM NOT SURE ABOUT THE MODEL OF MY BOAT. HOW CAN I FIND OUT THE MODEL OF IT?
take a look at the boat registration. There will be a HULL ID listed.
You can also find Hull ID number on a top right corner of your boat
stern. Please call the manufacturer/dealer of your boat and they can tell you
the exact model of your boat by checking HULL ID. We also offer Flex Fit boat covers, Semi-Custom Fit boat covers, as well as the Styled to Fit boat covers.
- If my boat cover doesn't fit, can I return it?
covers are made at the time of order (MADE TO ORDER) and come with
restocking fees. All custom fit covers come with 20% restocking fee. NOTE:
Custom boat covers that have modifications added to them are non returnable or refundable unless of our error.
- How long will it take to receive my product?
custom fit covers are made to order. Production takes 5-10 business
days (lead times may increase during peak season) to manufacture, and then your cover will ship to your door via UPS.
- Will I be responsible for International customs and duties fees if the package is shipped internationally?
Customers: All customs duties including: taxes, fees, and all extra
charges are the customer's responsibility and will be collected by the
carrier upon delivery. Please consult your local customs office before
placing a purchase for rates.